b)††notwithstanding a legal obligation, has failed to cooperate in measures taken by the authorities responsible for implementing this Act or the Convention Implementing the Schengen Agreement, provided that the foreigner was informed beforehand of the legal consequences of such action or2.††publicly support, advocate or incite the use of violence as a means of enforcing political, religious or other interests or are capable of inciting such violence or
(1) The foreigners authorities shall be competent for residence- and passport-related measures and rulings in accordance with this Act and in accordance with provisions relating to foreigners in other acts. The Land government or the body appointed by it may determine that only one or several specific foreigners authorities are competent.4.††by virtue of his nationality, the foreigner may enter and stay in the federal territory without requiring a visa for a period of residence which does not constitute a short stay,. Marianne Horstkemper im Gespr√§ch mit Nana Brink. Podcast abonniere
(4) If the temporary residence permit was granted to enable the foreigner to attend a language course not in preparation for a course of study, or to attend school, Section†16†(4), sentences 1 and 3 shall apply accordingly. If the temporary residence permit was granted to enable the foreigner to take part in a pupil exchange scheme, Section†16†(4), sentence†3 shall apply accordingly.(1) A foreigner may be issued a temporary residence permit for the purpose of basic and advanced vocational training if the Federal Employment Agency has granted approval in accordance with Section 39 or it has been determined by statutory instrument pursuant to Section 42 or by intergovernmental agreement that such basic and advanced vocational training is permissible without the approval of the Federal Employment Agency. Any restrictions imposed by the Federal Employment Agency in granting approval must be specified in the temporary residence permit. Section 16 (4), sentences 1 and 3 shall apply accordingly..††to determine that foreigners who are exempted from the requirement for a residence title and foreigners who enter the federal territory with a visa shall inform the foreigners authority or another authority of their residence when entering the federal territory or after entering, in order to safeguard the interests of the Federal Republic of Germany,5.††for recognising a research establishment for the purpose of concluding admission agreements pursuant to Section 20: 220 euros,(1a) In cases covered by Section 60a (2a), residence shall be restricted to the administrative district of the most recently responsible foreigners authority. The foreigner must proceed to such location without delay after entering the federal territory. Where it is impossible to determine which foreigners authority is responsible, Section 15a shall apply accordingly.
Section 73Other consultation requirements in visa procedures, in public register and asylum procedures and in issuing residence titles4.††if the foreigner is refused entry and returned to a safe third country as specified in Section 26a (2) of the Asylum Act;(1b) Foreigners holding an EU long-term residence permit or a corresponding legal status in another member state of the European Union and who are eligible for international protection in another member state of the European Union may only be deported to the state granting protection, except in the cases covered by Section 60 (8), sentence 1. Section 60 (2), (3), (5) and (7) shall remain unaffected.c)††to oblige foreigners authorities and diplomatic missions abroad to notify the authority responsible for granting recognition as to any findings on recognised research establishments which might provide grounds for revoking the said establishments’ recognition,Section 9 (2), sentences 2 to 6, Section 9 (3), sentence 1, and Section 9 (4) shall apply accordingly; the condition set out in sentence 1, no. 3 shall also be waived if the foreigner has reached the statutory retirement age under Section 35, sentence 2, or Section 235 (2) of Book Six of the Social Code. By way of derogation from sentences 1 and 2, a foreigner in possession of a temporary residence permit pursuant to Section 25 (1) or (2), sentence 1, first alternative, must be granted a permanent settlement permit if
(1) By way of derogation from Section 5 (1), no. 1 and Section 29 (1), no. 2, the temporary residence permit granted to a child shall be extended as long as a parent possessing the right of care and custody holds a temporary residence permit, permanent settlement permit or EU long-term residence permit and the child lives together with the said parent as part of a family unit, or if the child would have a right of return pursuant to Section 37 if he left the federal territory.2.††a condition imposed pursuant to Section 61 (1e) requiring the foreigner to take up residence at a departure facility,2.††a deportation warning issued in accordance with the provisions of the Asylum Act has become enforceable.
(1) There shall be a particularly serious individual interest in remaining in the federal territory (Bleibeinteresse) within the meaning of Section 53 (1) where the foreigner 2.††who are not subject to German jurisdiction according to the provisions of Sections 18 to 20 of the Courts Constitution Act,Foreigners shall in particular be responsible for reasons in accordance with sentence 1 no. 2 if they themselves brought about the obstacle to deportation by their own deceit concerning their identity or nationality or by furnishing false particulars.
7.††has not been convicted of an offence wilfully committed in the federal territory; fines totalling up to 50 daily rates or up to 90 daily rates in the case of offences which, in accordance with the Residence Act or the Asylum Act, can only be committed by foreigners shall be ignored as a general principle.(6) A surcharge of no more than 25 euros may be imposed to issue a national visa and a passport substitute at the border. A surcharge of no more than 30 euros may be imposed for an individually attributable public service rendered outside of normal office hours at the request of the applicant. Surcharges may also be imposed for individually attributable public services rendered for a national whose home country imposes fees in excess of those stipulated in subsection 3 on Germans for equivalent services. Sentences 2 and 3 shall not apply to issuing or extending a Schengen visa. In setting surcharges, the maximum rates stipulated in subsection 5 may be exceeded.c)††held a position of employment as a skilled worker continuously for three years in the federal territory which requires a vocational qualification and has not relied on public funds for his subsistence and that of his dependants or other members of his household within the year preceding the application for the temporary residence permit except for payments to cover the necessary costs for accommodation and heating, and(5) Residence titles issued pursuant to this Part shall entitle their holders to pursue an economic activity.5.††transmit data concerning the location of the person concerned to the competent police or criminal prosecution authorities provided this is necessary to prevent or prosecute a criminal offence referred to in subsection†4, no.†5,
(1) At the request of the authority collecting the data concerned, the Federal Office of Administration shall check the data on a foreigner collected pursuant to Section 49 against the data contained in the database for found documents, in order to establish a foreigner’s identity or nationality by reference to a found document, should doubts exist in this respect. Gleichzeitig sollten Jungen in Verbindung gebracht werden mit Vertretern sozialer, sprachlicher und p√§dagogischer Berufe. Das Zauberwort hei√üt geschlechtersensibler Unterricht, also Jungs in den weichen F√§chern, in Literatur und Sprachen f√∂rdern und st√§rken und M√§dchen in den MINT-F√§chern ermuntern, f√∂rdern und unterst√ľtzen. MINT ist der Sammelbegriff f√ľr die F√§cher Mathematik. Bei den Traumjobs der Teenager hat sich nicht viel ver√§ndert: Jungs streben eher in technische, M√§dchen eher in soziale Berufe. Jetzt wird diskutiert, ob getrennte Klassen mehr M√§dchen f√ľr Techni 1.††evidence that the foreigner has a residence title for study purposes from another member state of the European Union which is valid for the duration of the planned stay and falls within the ambit of Directive 2016/801,Residence titles pursuant to Section 4 (1), sentence 2, nos. 2 to 4, which were issued by the end of 31 August 2011 according to a standard form in accordance with Section 78 of this Act, in the version valid until that date, shall be issued as a stand-alone document with an electronic storage and processing medium pursuant to Section 78 when a new residence title is issued or by the end of 31 August 2021 at the latest. This notwithstanding, the holders of a residence title pursuant to Section 4 (1), sentence 2, nos. 2 to 4 may apply for a stand-alone document with an electronic storage and processing medium pursuant to Section 78 if they can demonstrate a legitimate interest in the issuance of a new document.
(4) Subsection 1, no. 1 (a), no. 2, subsection 2, nos. 1, 2 and 5 and subsection 3 shall be applicable to contraventions of statutory provisions on the entry of foreigners into the territory of the member states of the European Union or of a Schengen state and on the residence of foreigners in such territories, where 1.††the data to be communicated pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 862/2007 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 July 2007 on Community statistics on migration and international protection and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 311/76 on the compilation of statistics on foreign workers (OJ L 199, of 31.7.2007, p. 23) with regard to the issuing of EU Blue Cards, and
12.††to stipulate how foreigners who have been granted temporary protection in accordance with Section 24 (1) can be relocated to another member state of the European Union,The legal provisions governing temporary residence permits shall also apply to the EU Blue Card, the ICT Card and the Mobile ICT Card in the absence of any law or statutory instrument to the contrary.(3) In applying this Act, the provisions of the Civil Code shall determine whether a foreigner shall be regarded as a minor or an adult. If a foreigner is of age under the law of his home country, his legal capacity and capacity to contract shall remain unaffected.
Die Forscher am Institut des Bildungszentrums f√ľr Langzeitstudien, die diese Studie erstellten, untersuchten 13.000 Personen des Jahrgangs 1958 und ermittelten, dass M√§dchen, die von den Jungen getrennt unterrichtet worden waren, bis zum Alter von 16 Jahren h√§ufiger F√§cher w√§hlten, die ihnen entsprachen und in denen sie gut waren und dass sie sich weniger von Geschlechterklischees. (4) Where the passport requirement (Section 3 (1)) is waived pursuant to Section 5 (3) or Section 33, a substitute identity document shall be issued. Subsection 3 shall remain unaffected.2.††possesses a temporary residence permit and was born in the federal territory or entered the federal territory as a minor and has lawfully resided in the federal territory for at least five years,(9) A foreigner who has been granted international protection within the meaning of Directive†2011/95/EU in another member state of the European Union may be granted a temporary residence permit for study purposes, if he (2) The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees shall annually transmit to the competent bodies of the European Union
(3) The Federal Government shall, with the approval of the Bundesrat, determine by statutory instrument the cases which are subject to a fee, the scales of fees, and exemptions and reduced fees, particularly in cases of need. Section†3†(1), nos.†1 and 4, †(2) and (4) to (6), Sections†4 to 7, nos.†1 to 10, Sections†8, 9†(3), Sections 10 to 12†(1), sentence 1, and (3) as well as Sections†13 to 21 of the Act on Fees and Expenses for Federal Services of 7 August 2013 (Federal Law Gazette†I, p.†3154) shall apply in the applicable version, unless this Act provides otherwise.(5) By way of derogation from subsection 1, a foreigner may be granted a temporary residence permit for the purpose of self-employment. A required permit to practice the profession must have been issued or confirmation must have been provided that such permit will be issued. Subsection 1, sentence 3, shall apply accordingly. Subsection 4 shall not apply.2.††cooperate in the taking of his fingerprints in accordance with a statutory instrument enacted pursuant to Section 99 (1), nos. 13 and 13a.
(2) The Land governments shall be authorised to establish a Hardship Commission in accordance with subsection 1 by virtue of a statutory instrument, to specify the procedure, grounds for exclusion and qualified requirements pertaining to a declaration of commitment pursuant to subsection 1, sentence 2, including conditions to be met by the party submitting such a declaration, and to assign the authority to issue orders pursuant to subsection 1, sentence 1 to other bodies. The Hardship Commissions shall take action solely on their own initiative. No third parties may require a Hardship Commission to take up a specific individual case or to make a specific decision. A Hardship Commission may decide to file a hardship petition only after establishing that urgent humanitarian or personal grounds justify the foreigner’s continued presence in the federal territory.(5c) If a person with long-term resident status in another EU member state is granted international protection in Germany within the meaning of Section 2 (13) before he is issued an EU long-term residence permit pursuant to Section 9a, the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees shall ask the competent authority of the other member state to indicate in the EU long-term residence permit that Germany has granted this person international protection.5.††the foreigner possesses an EU Blue Card, an ICT Card or a Mobile ICT Card or a temporary residence permit pursuant to Sections†20 or 20b,
1.††a visa for the purpose of transit through the territory of the Schengen states or for planned stays in this territory of up to 90 days within a 180-day period (Schengen visa),3.††enter paid employment, taking account of the local conditions on the vocational training and labour market.2.††information on his identity and travel documents and on his residence title issued in another member state of the European Union, and
3.††he has paid compulsory or voluntary contributions into the statutory pension scheme for at least 24 months or furnishes evidence of an entitlement to comparable benefits from an insurance or pension scheme or from an insurance company, and(2) There shall be a serious individual interest in remaining within the meaning of Section 53 (1) in particular where (7) In order to carry out enforcement proceedings, the foreigners authority shall inform the executing authority at its request of the judgment debtor’s place of residence. The foreigners authority may communicate the place of residence only if the executing authority is unable to obtain the information from the registration office and indicates this in its request filed with the foreigners authority.(1a) Requests from the foreigners authorities for information as to whether a foreigner continues to have international protection status within the meaning of Section 2 (13) in another member state shall be forwarded by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees ex officio to the competent bodies of the EU member state concerned. To do so, the competent foreigners authority shall transmit the necessary information to the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees shall forward the replies to the competent foreigners authority.2.††the foreigner intends to take up employment as a temporary worker (Section 1 (1) of the Act on Temporary Employment Businesses).
2.††has applied for recognition as being eligible for international protection or for temporary protection within the meaning of Section 24 and the decision on this application is pending, Jungen und M√§dchen sollten getrennt unterrichtet werden. Das fordert KKM-Pr√§sidentin Stefanie Hubig. Eva Imhof findet die Idee gar nicht so schlecht
(2) The requirement pursuant to subsection 1, no. 2 should be waived where the activities of the research establishment are financed primarily from public funds. The requirement may be waived where there is a special public interest in the research project. Section 66 (5), Section 67 (3) and Section 68 (2), sentences 2 and 3 and (4) shall apply accordingly to the declarations furnished pursuant to subsection 1, no. 2.(2) When weighing the interests pursuant to subsection 1 in accordance with the circumstances of particular case, consideration shall in particular be given to the length of the foreigner’s stay, his personal, economic and other ties in the federal territory and in the country of origin or in another state prepared to receive him, the consequences of expulsion for his dependants and domestic partner, as well as whether the foreigner has abided by the law. Rund zwei von f√ľnf Frauen und M√§nner finden aber, dass Sport an Grundschulen getrennt unterrichtet werden sollte. Unter den Jugendlichen gibt es noch mehr Bef√ľrworter f√ľr getrennten.
2.††ten years have elapsed since the foreigner’s last departure from the federal territory, the attempted unlawful entry or the termination of an unlawful stay,(2a) Derogation from the requirements stipulated in subsection 1, sentence 1, nos. 1 to 3 shall be possible if the foreigner has been unlawfully forced into marriage by means of violence or threat of serious harm and has been prevented from returning to Germany, and he files the application for a temporary residence permit no more than three months after the coercive situation has ended and within five years of departure, and it appears, on the basis of the foreigner’s education and way of life to date, that he will be able to become integrated into the way of life in the Federal Republic of Germany. Where the foreigner fulfils the requirements of subsection 1, sentence 1, no. 1, he shall be granted a temporary residence permit if he has been unlawfully forced into marriage by means of violence or threat of serious harm and has been prevented from returning to Germany, and he files the application for a temporary residence permit no more than three months after the coercive situation has ended and within ten years of departure. Subsection 2 shall remain unaffected.1.††the stay of a foreigner who does not possess a required residence title and whose deportation has not been suspended,
In the cases covered by sentence†1, nos. 1 to 4, a rejection must be made no later than 20†days after the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees receives the complete information pursuant to subsection†1, sentence 1. In cases covered by no.†5, a rejection may be made any time during the foreigner’s stay. The foreigner and the competent authority of the other member state as well as the host entity in the other member state must be informed of the rejection. Where rejections are made within the allotted time, the foreigner must cease his employment without delay; the exemption from the residence title requirement pursuant to subsection†1, sentence 1, shall cease to exist.1.††who have permission to remain pending the asylum decision and who are expected to be permitted to remain lawfully and permanently,
3b.††to define self-employed activities for which a permit pursuant to Section 4 (3), sentence 1 is never required or is not required under certain conditions,(1) A residence title which permits a foreigner to take up employment may only be granted with the approval of the Federal Employment Agency, in the absence of any provisions to the contrary in statutory instruments. Such approval may be granted if laid down in intergovernmental agreements, an act or a statutory instrument.3.††the offence pursuant to subsection 1, sentence 1 consisted in the unlawful employment of an EU citizen. Mathe- und Physikunterricht getrennt f√ľr M√§dchen und Jungs? Das hat die Vorsitzende der Kultusministerkonferenz, Stefanie Hubig, vorgeschlagen. Damit sollen M√§dchen leichter f√ľr die Naturwissenschaften begeistert werden. Der Deutsche Lehrerverband lehnt den getrennten Unterricht ab. Was halten die Lehrer davon? Thekla Mayerhofer vom Grundschulverband Sachsen-Anhalt steht Rede und Antwort. Pro Sportunterricht nach Geschlechtern getrennt. Ein Argument f√ľr die Trennung des Sportunterrichts nach Geschlechtern ist die bessere Vergleichbarkeit untereinander. Jungen sind meistens in sportlichen Disziplinen M√§dchen √ľberlegen. So haben Jungen h√§rtere Konkurrenten im Sportunterricht und werden so zu besseren Leistungen angestachelt
g)††the requirements pertaining to the technical systems and components to be employed in order to record the photograph and fingerprints electronically, to ensure the quality thereof and to transfer the application data from the foreigners authority to the producer of the documents, as well as the procedure to check adherence to these requirements,(7) Data transmission pursuant to subsections 3 and 5 shall be effected in writing, in electronic form or via automated procedures. Section 22 (2) to (4) of the Act on the Central Register of Foreigners shall apply accordingly.3.††contravene the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, particularly in connection with the use of violence,(2) Periods in which the foreigner has attended school outside of the federal territory shall not normally be counted towards the required duration of possession of a temporary residence permit as stipulated in subsection 1.
a) specific information regarding the place and kind of work and remuneration as well as other terms and conditions of employment granted during the transfer, and(1) Foreigners may enter or stay in the federal territory only if they possess a recognised and valid passport or passport substitute, unless they are exempt from the passport requirement by virtue of a statutory instrument. For the purpose of residence in the federal territory, possession of a substitute identity document shall also suffice in order to meet the passport requirement (Section 48 (2)).8.††the foreigner held a temporary residence permit pursuant to Section 20 immediately before a permanent settlement permit or an EU long-term residence permit was issued.(2) When a public body comes into possession of a found document pursuant to subsection 1, said body shall forward the document to the Federal Office of Administration immediately after a period of seven days has elapsed, unless (3) The data stored pursuant to subsection 1, sentence 3 must be erased immediately when the data are no longer needed for the purpose stated in subsection 1, sentences 1 and 2, and at the latest following issuance or denial of a visa or withdrawal of the visa application.
1.††has been incontestably sentenced to a prison term of at least one year for one or more intentionally committed offences,(1) Data collected by a German diplomatic mission abroad in the course of the visa procedure on the person applying for a visa, the inviting party, persons guaranteeing that the foreigner’s subsistence will be ensured by way of a declaration of commitment or by other means, or on other reference persons in Germany shall be transmitted to the Federal Office of Administration for a security check. The same shall apply to data pursuant to sentence 1 which the diplomatic mission abroad of another Schengen state responsible under Article 8 para. 2 of Regulation (EC) no. 810/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 establishing a Community Code on Visas (Visa Code) (OJ L 243, 15.9.2009, p. 1) has transmitted to a German diplomatic mission abroad for a decision on a visa application. Data shall not be transmitted pursuant to sentence 1 or sentence 2 where the data are transmitted pursuant to Section 73 (1) sentence 1.(9) In the cases covered by subsection 8, a foreigner who has filed an application for asylum may, by way of derogation from the provisions of the Asylum Act, be served notice of intention to deport and duly deported. Subsections 2 through 7 shall remain unaffected.(2) The foreigners authority shall decide whether deportation to a specific state is prohibited pursuant to Section 60 (5) or (7) and whether grounds for exclusion exist pursuant to Section 25 (3), sentence 3, nos. 1 to 4 only after consulting the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.3.††he has special integration needs and the foreigners authority requires him to participate in an integration course, or
2b.††contravenes an enforceable order pursuant to Section 12a (2), (3) or (4), sentence 1, or Section 61 (1c),(1) The Federal Foreign Office shall carry out background checks to determine any security reservations against persons who are or are to be entrusted with discharging one or more tasks in the visa procedure, in particular recording biometric identifiers, and who are not seconded members of the Foreign Service (persons concerned). At regular intervals and as occasion demands, the Federal Foreign Office shall conduct repeat background checks of the persons referred to in sentence 1. The background check shall be carried out after the person concerned has provided written consent.(1) On request, public bodies with the exception of schools and other educational and care establishments for young people shall inform the bodies specified in Section 86, sentence 1 of circumstances of which they become aware, as far as necessary for the purposes referred to in that section.(1) A foreigner whose deportation has been suspended may be granted a temporary residence permit for the purpose of taking up employment commensurate with his vocational qualification if the Federal Employment Agency has granted approval in accordance with Section 39, and the foreigner
(1) A foreigner who has the status of a long-term resident in another member state of the European Union shall be granted a temporary residence permit if he wishes to stay in the federal territory for a period in excess of 90 days. Section 8 (2) shall not apply.(2) The Federal Employment Agency may approve the granting of a temporary residence permit to take up employment pursuant to Section 18 or of an EU Blue Card pursuant to Section 19a if 1.††the foreigner holds a residence title pursuant to Section 23 (4), Section 25 (1) or (2), Section 26 (3) or possesses a permanent settlement permit pursuant to Section 26 (4) after being granted a temporary residence permit pursuant to Section 25 (2), sentence 1, second alternative, and the marriage already existed at the time when the foreigner established his main ordinary residence in the federal territory,(6) A foreigner who will be or has been granted a temporary residence permit for another purpose may be permitted to pursue self-employment while retaining the aforesaid purpose of residence, if the permits required pursuant to other provisions have been issued or the authorities have indicated that such permits will be issued. An einer Frankfurter Hauptschule l√§uft ein ungew√∂hnlicher Modellversuch: In den Abschlussklassen werden M√§dchen und Jungen getrennt unterrichtet. Die erste Erfahrungen sind positiv
1.††deportation has not been prevented or delayed on the grounds of false information or deceit with regard to identity or nationality or due to a failure to meet reasonable demands to eliminate obstacles to departure and(3) When conducting job-related language training courses pursuant to Section 45a, the foreigners authority, the Federal Employment Agency, the institution providing basic security for job-seekers, the Federal Office of Administration and the private and public institutions conducting the courses shall be permitted to transmit to the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees data relating to course participants concerning registration, length of attendance and the manner in which the course was concluded as far as necessary to grant admission to the course, ascertain and verify fulfilment of the obligation to duly attend, and to conduct and invoice the course. On request, the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees may forward the data transferred pursuant to sentence 1 to foreigners authorities, the Federal Employment Agency, institutions providing basic security for job-seekers and nationality authorities as far as necessary to grant permission or entitlement to attend an integration course, verify fulfilment of the obligation to duly attend, grant a permanent settlement permit or an EU long-term residence permit, supervise the integration agreement or conduct the naturalisation procedure. The private and public institutions authorised to conduct the job-related language training may inform the competent foreigners authority, the Federal Employment Agency or the competent institution providing basic security for job-seekers of a foreigner’s failure to duly attend.1.††the research establishment with which the foreigner has concluded an admission agreement loses its recognised status, if the foreigner was involved in an action which has led to the loss of such status,(4) A foreigner against whom legal proceedings are instituted by a public authority or preliminary investigations are instituted under criminal law may be expelled or deported only in agreement with the competent public prosecutor’s office. A foreigner who qualifies as requiring protection within the meaning of the Act to Harmonise Protection for Witnesses may be expelled or deported only in agreement with the Office for the Protection of Witnesses. The consent of the public prosecutor’s office pursuant to sentence 1 shall not be required if there is only minimal interest in the prosecution. This shall be the case where public charges were preferred or preliminary investigations instituted for a criminal offence pursuant to Section 95 of this Act or pursuant to Section 9 of the Act on the General Freedom of Movement of EU Citizens and accompanying offences pursuant to the Criminal Code if the injustice done is minimal. Thus, accompanying offences whose injustice was minimal shall be criminal offences pursuant to Section 113 (1), Sections 123, 185, 223, 242, 263 (1), (2) and (4), Sections 265a, 267 (1) and (2), Section 271 (1), (2) and (4) and Sections 273, 274, 281, 303 of the Criminal Code, unless these criminal provisions are violated several times on account of various acts or an application for prosecution has been filed.3.††the foreigner is resident for a period of twelve consecutive months outside of the area in which the legal status of a long-term resident can be acquired; the period shall be 24 consecutive months for a foreigner who previously held an EU Blue Card and for his dependants who previously held a temporary residence permit pursuant to Sections 30, 32, 33 or 36,
a)††to regulate the procedure relating to the recognition of research establishments, the attendant conditions and the duration of recognition, the revocation of recognition of a research establishment and the content of and conditions pertaining to the conclusion of admission agreements pursuant to Section 20 (1), no. 1,3.††the foreigner exercises his rights of care and custody for an unmarried minor residing lawfully in the federal territory or exercises his right of access to that minor,(1) Costs arising in connection with the enforcement of a geographic restriction, refusal of entry, removal or deportation shall be borne by the foreigner. Das Beispiel zeigt, was viele Studien belegen: Die Lernumgebung spielt eine wichtige Rolle, wie Buben und M√§dchen mit Geschlechterklischees - und sei es noch so unbewusst - konfrontiert und noch. The data to be recorded pursuant to sentence 1, no. 1 shall cover the foreigner’s personal data, including his nationality and address, information relating to the passport, measures undertaken in accordance with the law on foreigners, entry in the Central Register of Foreigners and former addresses of the foreigner, the competent foreigners authority and the furnishing of records to another foreigners authority. Information relating to the use of a document pursuant to Section 78 (1) pertaining to the electronic proof of identity including its activation and deactivation as well as its blocking and unblocking shall also be recorded. The foreigners authorities’ authorisation to store further personal data shall be determined by the data protection provisions of the respective Lšnder.
7.††the foreigner possesses a residence title pursuant to Sections 19 to 21 and the marriage already existed at the time when he established his main ordinary residence in the federal territory, or(1) As a general principle, custody awaiting deportation shall be enforced in specialised detention facilities. If there are no specialised detention facilities in the federal territory or if the foreigner poses a significant threat to the life and limb of others or to significant legally protected internal security interests, custody awaiting deportation may be enforced in other custodial institutions; in such cases the persons in detention awaiting deportation shall be accommodated separately from prisoners serving criminal sentences. If several members of a family are detained, they shall be accommodated separately from other detainees awaiting deportation. They shall be guaranteed adequate privacy.(1) A foreigner who is granted temporary protection on the basis of a decision by the Council of the European Union pursuant to Directive 2001/55/EC and who declares his willingness to be admitted into the federal territory shall be granted a temporary residence permit for the duration of his temporary protection as assessed in accordance with Articles 4 and 6 of said directive.In its capacity as the National Contact Point in accordance with Article 27 (1) of Directive 2001/55/EC, the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees may transmit the data contained in the register pursuant to Section 91a to the following bodies for the purpose of relocating admitted foreigners to other member states of the European Union or reunifying families: (1) A foreigner with a German or a foreign higher education qualification which is recognised or otherwise comparable to a German higher education qualification and whose subsistence is secure may be granted a temporary residence permit for the purpose of seeking a job commensurate with this qualification for a period of up to six months. The residence permit shall not entitle the holder to pursue an economic activity.
2.††an airport transit visa for the purpose of passing through the international transit area at airports.(1) The supreme Land authority may issue a deportation order for a foreigner without a prior expulsion order based on the assessment of facts, in order to avert a special danger to the security of the Federal Republic of Germany or a terrorist threat. The deportation order shall be immediately enforceable; no notice of intention to deport shall be necessary.(1) The claims for the costs specified in Section 67 (1) and (2) shall become statute-barred six years after they become due for payment.No derogations by way of Land law shall be permissible from the provisions set out in Section 4 (2), sentence 2 and 4, (5), sentence 2, Section 15a (4), sentence 2 and 3, Section 23 (1), sentence 3, Section 23a (1), sentence 1, (2), sentence 2, Section 43 (4), Section 44a (1), sentence 2, (3), sentence 1, Section 49a (2), Section 61 (1d), Section 72 (2), Section 73 (2), (3), sentence 1 and 2, Sections 78, 78a, Section 79 (2), Section 81 (5), Section 82 (1), sentence 3, (3), Section 87 (1), (2), sentences 1 and 2, (4), sentences 1, 2 and 4, (5) and (5), Section 89 (1), sentence 2 and 3, (3) and (4), Section 89a (2), (4), sentence 2, (8), Sections 90, 90a, 90b, 91 (1) and (2), Section 91a (3), (4) and (7), Section 91c (1), sentence 2, (2), sentence 2, (3), sentence 4 and (4), sentence 2, Sections 99 and 104a (7), sentence 2, and from the provisions set out in Section 43 (4) and Section 99 pertaining to the administrative procedure.
In der Bundesrepublik Deutschland wurde die Koedukation erst 1960 eingef√ľhrt, doch jetzt streiten Eltern, Lehrer, Sch√ľler und auch Politiker √ľber die Frage, ob Jungen und M√§dchen wieder getrennt unterrichtet werden sollen. In der folgenden Er√∂rterung soll diese Frage gekl√§rt werden. Nein zu der Streitfrage sagen jene, die die Schule als Vorbereitung f√ľr das Leben sehen [ (4) A longer period shall generally be granted pursuant to subsection 1, no. 7 if the foreigner intends to leave the federal territory for reasons of a temporary nature and is in possession of a permanent settlement permit, or if the stay outside of the federal territory serves the interests of the Federal Republic of Germany. By derogation from subsection 1, nos.†6 and 7, the residence title of a foreigner shall not expire if he meets the requirements stipulated in Section 37 (1) sentence 1, no. 1, if the foreigner has been unlawfully forced into marriage by means of violence or threat of serious harm and has been prevented from returning to Germany, and he re-enters the federal territory within three months after the coercive situation has ended and at the latest within ten years of departure.(1) An ICT Card is a residence title pursuant to Directive 2014/66/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 May 2014 on the conditions of entry and residence of third-country nationals in the framework of an intra-corporate transfer (OJ L†157, 27.5.2014, p.†1) for the purpose of an intra-corporate transfer of a foreigner. An intra-corporate transfer is the temporary secondment of a foreigner
(4) The requirements stipulated in subsection 1, sentence 2, nos. 2 and 3 and subsection 3, sentence 1, no. 3 shall be waived if the foreigner is unable to fulfil them on account of a physical or mental illness or disability.4.††is involved in violent activities in the pursuit of political or religious objectives or calls publicly for the use of violence or threatens the use of violence or(6) Subsections 2 and 4 shall apply accordingly to the granting of a seasonal work permit. As for the rest, the legal provisions governing the approval by the Federal Employment Agency shall be applied to the work permit in the absence of any law or statutory instrument to the contrary. The Federal Employment Agency may determine demand-oriented admission figures with regard to approving the granting of a residence title for seasonal work and a seasonal work permit.2.††has not yet applied for initial granting of the necessary residence title or has not yet applied for its extension or, despite an application having been submitted, the residence is not deemed to be permitted pursuant to Section 81 (3) or the residence title is not deemed to remain in force pursuant to Section 81 (4) or3.††a prime contractor or intermediate contractor without a direct contractual relationship to the employer who is aware of the employment of a foreigner who was not permitted to pursue the economic activity under the provisions of this Act,
(3) A foreigner should be granted a temporary residence permit if a deportation ban applies pursuant to Section 60 (5) or (7). The temporary residence permit shall not be granted if departure for subsequent admission to another state is possible and reasonable or the foreigner has repeatedly or grossly breached duties to cooperate. It shall, further, not be granted where there is serious reason to believe that the foreigner (1) By way of derogation from Section 5 (1), no. 1 and Section 29 (1) no. 2, a temporary residence permit shall be issued to the parents of a minor foreigner who possesses a temporary residence permit pursuant to Section 23 (4), Section 25 (1) or (2), a permanent settlement permit pursuant to Section 26 (3) or a permanent settlement permit after being granted a temporary residence permit pursuant to Section 25 (2), sentence 1, second alternative, if no parent possessing the right of care and custody is resident in the federal territory.1.††possesses a permanent settlement permit and has lawfully resided in the federal territory for at least five years,
3.††there is a well-founded suspicion that the foreigner intends to evade the order for custody to secure deportation.(2) Where the school education pursuant to subsection 1, sentence†1, serves to acquire vocational qualification, the temporary residence permit shall authorise its holder to work up to 10 hours per week in jobs which need not be related to such vocational qualification.(2) In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 810/2009, Schengen visas may be extended up to a total stay of 90 days within a 180-day period. A Schengen visa may be extended by a further 90 days within the 180-day period concerned as a national visa on the grounds stated in Article 33 of Regulation (EC) No 810/2009/EC, to safeguard the interests of the Federal Republic of Germany or for reasons of international law. 2.††violations of the obligation to cooperate pursuant to Section 60 (1), sentence 1, no. 2 of Book One of the Social Code with regard to a department of the Federal Employment Agency, a statutory health insurance, long-term care insurance, accident insurance or pension insurance agency, an institution providing basic security for job seekers or a social welfare agency, or violations of the obligation to report pursuant to Section 8a of the Asylum Seekers Benefits Act,The minor children of a foreigner who holds a temporary residence permit pursuant to sentence 1 may be granted temporary residence permits if they live with him as a family unit. A spouse or domestic partner who is living with the beneficiary referred to in subsection 1 as a family unit should be granted a temporary residence permit if the conditions of sentence 1 are met. Section 31 shall apply accordingly. A minor, unmarried child who is living with the beneficiary referred to in subsection 1 as a family unit should be granted a temporary residence permit.
(1) A foreigner shall be granted a temporary residence permit if he is recognised as being entitled to asylum. This provision shall not apply if the foreigner has been expelled on serious grounds relating to public safety and order. Residence shall be deemed to be permitted up to the time the temporary residence permit is issued. The temporary residence permit shall entitle the holder to pursue an economic activity.2.††the offender supports a foreigner who is not a national of a member state of the European Union or of another state party to the Convention on the European Economic Area.
b)††the total periods do not exceed six consecutive months or, within the period stated in Section 9a (2), sentence 1, no. 1, a total of ten months,2.††the transmission of the data would conflict with the person’s basic rights, the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees of 28 July 1951 or the Convention on the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, particularly because the use of the transmitted data in the receiving state threatens to violate fundamental principles of the rule of law or human rights.In the case of cohabiting spouses, it shall suffice if the requirements in accordance with sentence 1, no. 4 are fulfilled by one spouse. With regard to the contributions or provisions which are necessary pursuant to sentence 1, no. 2, no higher contributions or provisions shall be required than are provided for in Section 9 (2), sentence 1, no. 3.The EU long-term residence permit issued by another member state pursuant to Article 8 of Directive 2003/109/EC constitutes long-term residence status (EU).
The foreigner shall be brought before the court without delay for a decision on the order for custody to secure deportation.(8a) Insofar as the authorities of other Schengen states must be notified about decisions pursuant to Article 34 of Regulation (EC) No 810/2009 taken by the foreigners authorities, this shall be done via the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. The authorities charged with policing cross-border traffic shall notify the authorities of other Schengen states immediately of their decisions pursuant to Article 34 of Regulation (EC) No 810/2009.(5) The necessary measures should be taken in order to establish and document the foreigner’s identity 2a.††he only possesses a Schengen visa or is exempted from the visa requirement for a short-term stay and intends to pursue an economic activity counter to Section 4 (3), sentence 1 or(1) In order to enter and stay in the federal territory, foreigners shall require a residence title, in the absence of any provisions to the contrary in the law of the European Union or a statutory instrument and except where a right of residence exists as a result of the agreement of 12 September 1963 establishing an association between the European Economic Community and Turkey (Federal Law Gazette 1964 II, p. 509) (EEC/Turkey Association Agreement). The residence titles shall be granted in the form of